Translate

Friday 8 September 2017

Happy Birthday to Me

It won't be long until it is My birthday, and I am getting in a happy mood for it now.
I have set a number of birthday tasks for My slaves. Some have been utterly pathetic efforts, but I do find it very amusing when you are utterly useless lol.
A few tasks have been carried out very well, being both humiliating and painful. I love to see subs try hard to please Me, grovelling and squirming to keep Me amused.
Light My candle so that I can blow it out and make a wish. Or maybe I won't blow out the flame, so that I can laugh at you suffer with every drip of the wax.

Send Me a cash gift for My birthday via PayPal, First Choice Pay, Gift Rocket or Amazon gift certificate to receive your task. I want a minimum of £5 for each of My special birthday tasks.
Send your request for a task and My payment details to Mistress@online-slave-training.info

No comments:

Post a Comment