Translate

Monday 9 January 2017

Training Task 7.00

A message to all My subs, slaves, naughty little boys, sissies, maids and especially My filthy worthless sluts who live to be humiliated.
Prove your worth, show your loyalty, or attempt to get a little of My attention.
Here is your task.
Send Me a picture of you, branded with My name, in a public place.
Don’t start snivelling, and crying, and emailing with your conditions. Do this on My terms. My terms are fair, and the specifics are below.
Write “online slave training with Mistress Eleanor” somewhere on yourself, and take a picture.
Make sure you have a clear image, to send to Me at mistress@online-slave-training.info Don’t send it yet, read the rest of the instructions first.
Send your photo with the understanding that the image will then belong to Me, and I will publish it on My blog and or website, as I see fit.
Bad quality images are not worth a single minute of My time.
It is NOT necessary to show your face. The photo does not have to be of your head. Masked Faces will be accepted. you have My permission to blur out any part of your face or body that makes you recognisable. I will NOT edit any images, apart from to add an ownership stamp, so do NOT ask Me.
Photos of your erect penis will NOT be published.
The image should show enough background for Me to be able to tell that you are in public. i.e. NOT faked.

The email title should be “online slave training with Mistress Eleanor”

No comments:

Post a Comment