Translate

Saturday 21 January 2017

Sadistic Saturday

Sadistic Saturday continues.
Tonight I have My friends coming over. We will be drinking wine and catching up on the week, and Our entertainment.......you.
We will be laughing at all the pathetic photos and emails you have been sending Me all week, and I will also be contacting a few of you, so We can all laugh at you on webcam.
Be prepared to drop everything for Me and the Girls tonight, We want to be amused and entertained.

you should be warned in advance to have at your disposal the following items;
1 black ball point pen,
1 pair of Ladies or girls knickers,
1 razor/shaver,
1 wooden spoon,
If you are one of Mine, you should be following My blog, and I will only contact you when I know already that you have these items available, so no excuses about not being ready when I call on you.
If you have jam, or marmalade, or treacle, or marmite/vegemite and flour, eggs, and milk, have these ready too.
My friends will be arriving some time after 7 o'clock (GMT)

No comments:

Post a Comment