Translate

Sunday 16 October 2016

Updated - Online Work Available - slave Position: Twitter slave

slave Position: twitter slave

slave positions available as My twitter slaves.

 #twitterslaves @MistressEleanor

Duties include:
tweeting and retweeting My tweets, My retweets, and your own tweets as instructed by Me
follow and followback tweeps of interest as instructed by Me
tweeting My pics, retweeting My twitterpics, and commenting on My twitterpics
tweeting your own pics, as instructed by Me
other weekly twitter based tasks as instructed.
As I have been away for a few weeks, My Twitter page has been quiet. Expect to be busier than My page currently suggests.

To apply.
Write to Me at: Mistress@online-slave-training.info to apply.
Follow Me on Twitter. Left click on the picture above to go to My Twitter page.
Right click on the picture above to save it. Add the picture to your Twitter page.
Retweet My last 20 Tweets to your followers.
No Twitter account? Get one. Don't bother Me for this job until the instructions above have been followed.


No comments:

Post a Comment