Translate

Tuesday 26 July 2016

Online slave Progress

I have been taking charge of new online slaves, again, for almost 5 months now. I have had little time to update My blogs, as My newest slaves, sluts and toys have been keeping Me busy and amused so far.
Some applicants have been unsuccessful, as expected. My message to these is, Try harder. Not I, nor any other Mistress will put up with lazy losers who simply cannot be bothered to offer themselves properly to their potential Mistress.
Basically, if you are not giving gifts or cash, and you are not useful in anyway to A Mistress, you might as well just save yourself the trouble of typing that useless 5 word email, because these just get deleted.
To successful slave/sub/sissy applicants. Well done, on passing the first test. And, yes, everything you do is a test. Some of you, however, failed to follow basic instructions in early training, and have since been quickly dismissed. Try harder. I do not have the time, nor the inclination, to chase any of you around. Later apologies and promises will likely be ignored.

Thank you to the following slaves;
slave001973
slave002185
slave002334
slave003002
slave003787
slave003882
Good work. I am proud of you. Check your inbox for your new targets.

No comments:

Post a Comment