Translate

Saturday 29 March 2014

Financial Domination & Money slavery

I first discovered I could manipulate a slave via his finances by accident. I had heard of FinDoms while surfing the internet, and as a Mistress and Domme to many submissives, slaves and sissy girls over the years, I was unimpressed with the concept of the fetish. I did not understand the power and control that could be gained from it. But then when it happened entirely by accident, the whole meaning of it clicked into place. I had seen a few money slavery, or "pay pig" websites, but there seemed to be none that required any skill from the Dominant Female, often She was just demanding money from all readers of her website. I was certainly not impressed by any of the websites that I had seen.

While I was exploring Distance Domination via email some time ago, some pathetic loser signed up for My online training course. I set the first two tasks, which were completed correctly. I set the third task, and he simply ignored the email. I issued his punishment, and he ignored that. I questioned his reasons for ignoring My email, and he ignored that too. I told him that if he did not pay a fine of £100 within 7 days, I would release his task photos on the internet. The next day, he paid Me £100. I told him that this was not a buy out, and that he still had tasks 3-7 to complete, 5 assignments short of his contracted 7. he was instructed to complete the third slave training task within 7 days, or pay a further £100. This continued until his 30 day contract ended.

he has signed up for My training and followed this pattern 8 times. The ransom amounts and deadlines differ, but he pays up on time, even when I demand My money quickly, so his information and photos remain safe.

1 comment:

  1. i check my email constantly so this fate want befall me.

    ReplyDelete